The fact that you're reading this webpage indicates you have an interest in joining the membership of LordshipCommunityChurch. We're glad!
Your affiliation with a local Church is a very important decision, and our prayer is that God would guide you to become active in a local Church family. All of us need a family of faith where we can find the worship experience, grace and activities that inspire greater spiritual growth and strength in Christ.
We invite you to attend our Sunday Service. You are free to attend and participate in the activities and ministries of our church without becoming a member. However, becoming a member of Lordship Community Church is an acknowledgment that this is your family of faith, that this is your community. You will be welcomed and loved as part of our church family.
There are numerous benefits to church membership, but here are just a few:
- It identifies you as a genuine believer (Romans 12:5)
- It provides a spiritual family to support and encourage you in your walk with Christ (Hebrews 10:25)
- It gives you a place to discover and use your gifts in ministry (1 Corinthians 12:4-27)
- It places you under the spiritual protection of godly leaders (Hebrews 13:17)
- It gives you the accountability you need to grow (Ephesians 5:21)
Paul said being a “member” of the church meant becoming a vital organ of a living body.
“Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. “ (Romans 12:4-5)
Interested in more information about our church?
(office hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10 am - 1 pm)
Contact the church office (203) 377-6568
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
179 Prospect Drive
Stratford, CT 06615